Questions about applying to MA or MFA programs

tdr

Due to finding out I am graduating sooner than I thought I was, financially being unable to apply to multiple colleges, and not being able to leave the area... I am only going to be able to apply to one grad school for Fall 2013. After all the research I have done about how selective grad schools are, this terrifies me.

I want to get into Cleveland States NEOMFA program, but I'm not sure what my prospects are.

I've been in college for longer than most due to life circumstances. I have very few extracurricular things I can claim. My GPA at my current college is 2.75, but I am sure I can get it up to a 3.0 if not better by the end of this term when I will be applying. I will not be taking the GRE. I think I have a faily strong body of work for a manuscript, but not as strong enough for a top fifty school.

If anyone has applied or been accepted to the NEOMFA or CSU grad schools, can you please weigh in on this? Is the NEOMFA program or CSU very selective? Should I consider applying for CSU's MA in English as well? Or even apply to CSU's NEOMFA, MA program, and a MA program at another university?