Fletcher Early Notification Applicants

Wanderlust22

How did the application process go? I'm applying also, only not for the early notification (obviously). Any last minute hurdles?

Good luck!

It was pretty smooth for me. Fletcher's webpage is very clear, so I felt like I knew what I needed to do. Aside from that, if you have any questions the admissions staff is friendly and will answer e-mails rather quickly.

I guess the hardest part for me was writing the Personal Statement and Second Easy. There isn't much space so it took me a while to say what I wanted in a clear, way using the right amount of words.

In case anyone didn't see it, this was recently posted on Fletcher's admissions blog:

"The reader/survey respondent asked about the decision release schedule for EN applications. Naturally, we’re always a bit cagey in answering this question, and we don’t have a specific day yet anyway. The Admissions Committee will meet next Friday, the 7th, which is the first step in the process of making final decisions. Friday, December 21 is the last day of work before the University closes for the holiday. All the remaining work related to the release of decisions will take place within that two week window."

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I found out yesterday that I got accepted as well. I'm looking forward to meeting people on here as we get closer. Still waiting on hearing back from a few other programs, but very excited to be picked up by the Fletcher School.