Carnegie Mellon 2009

souledge

I haven't received any information about classes or anything so far. Does anybody know when they are going to start sending that information out?

Dont know about the ECE Dept....Mechanical starts by September first week....orientation on august 10th. Got this info along with the admit decision.

Hi everyone--I'll be joining the School of Design at CMU. We have a Facebook group, so that's given us a great chance to already get to know each other.

Class info is already online--as a design student, I've already been registered for the 2 mandatory classes I have to take my 1st semester. Registration and class lists are available at http://www.cmu.edu/hub/ (which really IS the hub of almost everything we need...I've been spending a lot of time there lately).

There are some deadlines for forms coming up in the next couple of weeks, too, like health forms and financial aid. It's all on the Hub.

Congrats on getting in and good luck with your preparations!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use