Sending GRE scores not listed on application

gblob331

So I got my November GRE subject test scores today and I did (surprisingly) much better on them. However, I wrote my October scores on my applications (deadlines are in like 2 days!) when I submitted them thinking I did worse on the November exam. I would like to submit my November scores, but as I can't change my application, I'm not sure what I should do. Should I just submit my new scores and just send them an email saying that I would like them to update my application? Or should I just submit my scores and hope that they'll see them? Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

I'm in the same situation for one of the schools I'm applying to (in all the other online application systems I can simply edit / delete the previous scores). I think I'll just email them explaining the situation and letting them know my new scores & registration number.

Worst thing that can happen is that they don't change it I guess (but in my case the difference between the two scores is tiny anyway).

On a related note, if I end up having both scores on my application, does anyone think that would make any particular impression on the admissions committee? (E.g. 'Oh wow, seems to be very committed to this', or 'Uh, doesn't appear very confident of their abilities') I can't imagine it would, but just wanting to make sure, maybe someone has heard otherwise.