To chase down like a rapid dog or not?

Most of my applications are submitted and are in the safe hands of admissions departments (they're all safe and well run, right? They'd never lose anything, right? They respect everything that I send them, right?). I listed an extra recommender for most of my applications. It turns out that it's a good thing I did, because one of my rec's has been incredibly negligent in responding to the online forms. So here's my question. Is it worth my time to go chase this person down, tie them to a computer, and force them to fill out the rec? Should I just let it slide?

Most of my applications are submitted and are in the safe hands of admissions departments (they're all safe and well run, right? They'd never lose anything, right? They respect everything that I send them, right?). I listed an extra recommender for most of my applications. It turns out that it's a good thing I did, because one of my rec's has been incredibly negligent in responding to the online forms. So here's my question. Is it worth my time to go chase this person down, tie them to a computer, and force them to fill out the rec? Should I just let it slide?

That depends on how well this recommendation compliments your CV, SOP and Essay. For example suppose this person in question had been your project guide in some research project and that project is one of the selling points in your CV/ SOP then you may consider following up with the guy.

Good luck with the reco's