what is a verifiable email of a LOR?

makbin

Hi all,

I am having a problem with my recommendation letter. As my professor was reluctant to write me a LOR I did something stupid.. I credited an email account and sent the recommendation myself and now I read that the email has to be verifiable what does it mean and or the letter has to come with a letter head.

And in a similar note, do I have to send official IELTS some schools say that they can verify it online if they could just be provided with the registration code. Any idea?

As my professor was reluctant to write me a LOR

Are you saying that because your prof didn't want to write you an LOR you forged one under his/her name and sent it from a fake email account? The problem with your recommendation letter is that it's fraudulent, and you should withdraw your fraudulent applications so that you don't risk taking a spot from genuine, honest candidate.

adcoms often call recommenders directly to talk about a finalist. heck one of the adcoms even contacted a prof I only mentioned in my SOP to ask for an extra information from an extra person! I think you might get into serious trouble over this,if you really forged the rec letter. esp. a non edu email address may make them call if they are seriously considering you.

• 2 months later...