canadian deadline

vern23

does anyone know if canadian schools also require notification by april 15th? i applied to mcmaster and they dont even have a deadline until march 31st which makes me think no, but since the us schools do im worried about apr 15th coming and not yet hearing from my canadian choices.

Canadian deadlines can vary widely from school to school. I've had a range of deadlines given to me, from February 23rd to the end of March. It seems like they're flexible, though, unlike the American date.

Have you contacted McMaster and asked for a timeline? You can't possibly be the only person in your situation. I'm sure they have some way to accomodate American deadlines.

I hadn't yet, was trying to be patient. Their applicatin deadline isn't even till march 31st, they had said they usually make offers before that, but i felt weird contacting too early before that, maybe next week sometime- the grad secretary is quite nice nad helpful so hopefully she wont mind me bugging her.