UNC- Clinical

kmurrin

I saw that two people posted about interview invites for UNC and was wondering if they or anyone else had any additional info i.e. if all invites went out today, who contacted them, etc. It's one of my stretch schools but man am I in love with their program.

I saw that two people posted about interview invites for UNC and was wondering if they or anyone else had any additional info i.e. if all invites went out today, who contacted them, etc. It's one of my stretch schools but man am I in love with their program.

Not true.  UNC will contact all applicants invited for an interview on January 25, 2013.  We will interview all invited applicants on February 8, 2013.  Good luck!

Not true.  UNC will contact all applicants invited for an interview on January 25, 2013.  We will interview all invited applicants on February 8, 2013.  Good luck!

Does that mean that people are posting fake interview invites on the results section on purpose? I didn't apply to UNC, but one of my schools popped up on there today. Though I'm not freaking out or sobbing right now, I can't help but to feel slightly disappointed (even though I know it's still too early to tell).

I wished all schools would just tell us WHEN we will be contacted-whether it be rejection or acceptance or interviews. It will make this process a lot easier for everyone.

Edited by bpsydme

I don't think they're fake interview invites, Bpsydme. The two on the results section say that they were invited to phone interview. DrClinPsyAdvice is probably referring to the official Interview Day that UNC holds.

I don't think they're fake interview invites, Bpsydme. The two on the results section say that they were invited to phone interview. DrClinPsyAdvice is probably referring to the official Interview Day that UNC holds.

Indeed. See bullet point #2 at http://clinicalpsych.unc.edu/graduate-program/application-process

I think this schedule applies only to clinical program applicants.