Has anyone got news from Maryland?

And Testudo sends Rockso down for the count......

Being that my favorite thing about the program was its proximity to the DC punk scene, I guess I shouldn't be too shaken up about it, but fuck, anyway....

That sucks. I suspect that your musical options will be more limited in the places you have been accepted. Where are you likely to attend? UGA I assume..

And Testudo sends Rockso down for the count......

Being that my favorite thing about the program was its proximity to the DC punk scene, I guess I shouldn't be too shaken up about it, but fuck, anyway....

As a Norman native who then lived in DC 6+ years I can feel your pain. Norman/OKC does have a growing music scene but can't begin to compete with the 930 Club/Black Cat, etc. of DC...

As a Norman native who then lived in 6+ years I can feel your pain. Norman/OKC does have a growing music scene but can't begin to compete with the 930 Club/Black Cat, etc. of DC...

Hell, I actually like DC's music scene better than that of most of the other big, East Coast cities. They still have more of a hardcore/oi scene there, as opposed to nothin' but indie rock and emo....

I do like Norman, though, to be honest. Don't know much about the music scene, but it seems like a good college town. (If you have any info, PM me!)