A One-stop site for grad school info (deadlines and contact)

Clark0

Hi,

My roommate is finishing his MBA this year. He is determined to get into a PhD program in Business, due to bad job market and such.

He was originally aiming for PhD in Finance, but so far he has got only rejections.

Right now, he is hoping to do some last-minute application to some PhD in Operation Management and Supply Chain Management. We know that most of the deadlines have passed already. He is wondering if he can do some last-minute application, appealing to some unofficial deadlines.

Please let me know if you know any good one-stop site for deadlines and contacts for grad school. Also, any suggestion for possible place to attempt would be welcomed too.

Thank you loads!

Clark

Thanks doctoraldude for your information! My roommate was really happy about it (at least he is now hopeful)

I agree. He has seen your post, so hopefully now he is thinking about it~

other late admissions (not sure they all have Operations and such - I am going for OB):

- UCSD (Rady) mentioned above - before March 31st

- Tulane (Freeman) - paper only before April 1st

- UTexas Arlington - before April 2nd

- Wayne State (not sure that would not be considerated a desperate choice)

- Florida Atlantic... before March 15th (so a bit short)

otherwise I know that a few universities offer spring admissions (Texas Tech) - to check again...