trying to find 'types' in these domains of psychology

nathanielfirst

well, I am trying to see if, other than the usual personality types and tests for them, if there are any 

types for certain specific domains of psychology other than straight personality. I've tried the personality types wikipedia article, i've tried EBSCO, i've tried list of psychometric tests' in wiki hoping to be able to corner the info that way, and it is wway to slow. I wonder if someone on this forum knows the answer to this? 

Typologies of people as they habitually align, in :

dreams

unconscious

subconscious

language use
decision making / planning/ problem solving/
will/volition
learning
imagination
motivation/reward 
attention / task switching
self perception / self concept
understanding/ awareness 
memory
social psychology

types can be based on relevant factors like a memory typology based on use of working memory in tasks or recall speed, 
so long as it is a general type that is close to being a personality test, but one specific for that domain, memory or whatever.
the more scientific the better, i already know that eyesenk's the big 5 and cattell's are the best for personality generally as the scales  are based on more measurable evidence than others. and cross linked to the big 5 would be great.
would anyone know the answer to this, or a quick reference for this or a website. ??

sorry that wasn't that clear...   when people study memory and dreams in people, etc etc by domain, are there any 'types' of people in memory usage, that readily obviously pop up in testing?  like i know the whole working memory long term memory etc., but i am wondering id there are habitual types in the Usage of things like those. that info seems to be pretty hard to find, all you can find is types of memory and in personality psychology many many schemes for personality types (some are more scientific like Big 5, than others)

Nathanielfirst, you may find this site helpful.  

http://ipip.ori.org/ipip/

There are such scales as Need For Cognition, Fantasy Proneness, Optimism, etc.  I don't know if there are scales for the specific things you mention.

There are other individual differences measures than what you are referring to as "personality".  But most individual differences I know of fall under the personality category.

And I was a little unclear about whether you were asking or stating, but there are most definitely scales for motivation "types" and other related constructs such as achievement orientation, etc.  I think if you look in a Personality Psychology textbook you will find many kinds of individual differences discussed.

Edited by Bren2014

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "types." Would you be after something like (for example) a Myers-Briggs typology, or maybe someone high in extroversion on the Big Five, and how those relate to the things you listed (i.e. people high in neuroticism exhibit higher working memory capacity - I made that up, by the way)? Or do you mean something else?