Counseling Psychology

cloudless_climes

e.regina: have you heard anything? So far I have an interview at USD (MA MFT program), interview at Univ. North Dakota (phd counseling), rejected (now MA candidate) from U of W-Madison, rejected (now MA candidate) from Univ. of Denver, waitlisted from New Mexico State (and MA candidate- if I notify interest) and possible interview at Texas Womans Univ (pending some transcripts- hopefully they won't change their mind once the see them)....you?

I'm still waiting on Stanford (affective science), UC Berkeley (Brain behavior), CSU (phd counseling), UCSB, VCU, Ball State, u of h...whew a few more too..

i called UT- Austin earlier this week and they mentioned that interview invites were going out early next week, and that the committee met (was meeting) during this past week. haven't heard from (or was able to contact) KU, UMKC or Columbia TC (all counseling psych phd), though it looks as though those programs typically send out interviews during the last week of january based on previous years. :-/ so i'm just playing the waiting game, and growing increasingly anxious.

congrats on your interview at North Dakota, and the offers for an MA : ) good luck with the remaining applications.

Hi Brittany, I haven't heard from Alberta either. A friend who applied to public health there last year heard in April. Of course, each department works differently but i know little else about U of A. Hang in there!

In the results page there was a student waitlisted for educational psych on Jan 24, 2012, but that seems so early!!
Yeah, that seems...odd. I checked Alberta listings on results from last year and a couple of people were wait listed for couns. Psych on march 26 and 27 so...maybe acceptances will be sent out earlier? Dunno what to think :|

• 2 weeks later...