Jump to content

Accepted to one of my top 3, but still waiting on 1 and 2. Should I email professors from 1 and 2?


Recommended Posts

I just received notice that I got accepted into my third choice.  I am now waiting on 1 and 2.  Should I e-mail the professors from 1 and 2 expressing my interest and asking for an update on the status of my application and reiterate my interest in studying with them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i would wait a couple more weeks. about mid february. if no word at the point, shoot an email that explains your top choices, and that you've received other competitive offers and are planning your campus visits. as you are planning visits, you are hoping for as much information as possible. etc etc


good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.