Anyone heard anything from Hunter?

hmsw2013

Wow Ok

Ya it stinks! But i saw on another thread some people's application status now says "pending interview". I'm not sure where they saw that because my application page doesn't say anything. so not sure, but hopefully soon we will hear something! good luck

Ya it stinks! But i saw on another thread some people's application status now says "pending interview". I'm not sure where they saw that because my application page doesn't say anything. so not sure, but hopefully soon we will hear something! good luck

Ok Yes mine says pending interview as well. I applied on 1/12 and Im anxious as hell. Do they interview all applicants that they are interested in.

Ok Yes mine says pending interview as well. I applied on 1/12 and Im anxious as hell. Do they interview all applicants that they are interested in.

i believe they interview you before they accept you... was your "pending interview" status on your main application page? like the one you log into with your pin?

i believe they interview you before they accept you... was your "pending interview" status on your main application page? like the one you log into with your pin?

Yes it is. When did you apply to Hunter

September. I was early! I already hear back from Fordham and NYU so Hunter is the last of my city schools. you?

WOW i just applied last month so I assume I have a while to go. Your status does not say pending inteview yet?

• 2 weeks later...

I inquired with Hunter last week and the response was that they began reviewing on February 1st, applications in the order received. May is the deadline that they are giving to respond, so sit back, relax and try not to be anxious about it, because they have A LOT of applications to review. B)

I inquired with Hunter last week and the response was that they began reviewing on February 1st, applications in the order received. May is the deadline that they are giving to respond, so sit back, relax and try not to be anxious about it, because they have A LOT of applications to review. B)

I got an email last Friday that i am invited to the group interview.. they only invite those they are considering and it's mandatory to interview before being admitted.. there are 8 different times next week they asked us to sign up for.. it may be on another thread but i know three other people got the same email and are attending group interviews next week.. so hopefully sooner than later! I applied in September. good luck  :)

Well, I applied in December for Fall, so considering what you're saying and others, I probably won't hear back for a while... unless they look at my app and say "Ummmm, No thanks!!" and let me know sooner :mellow: So, even though I can't honestly say that I won't check twice a day, I at least won't really expect to find anything. It has helped the anxiety levels to know how long they are taking though. Good luck to everyone!!

Well, I applied in December for Fall, so considering what you're saying and others, I probably won't hear back for a while... unless they look at my app and say "Ummmm, No thanks!!" and let me know sooner :mellow: So, even though I can't honestly say that I won't check twice a day, I at least won't really expect to find anything. It has helped the anxiety levels to know how long they are taking though. Good luck to everyone!!

I'm sure they're starting to really get the review process going! Some people said they're application page says "pending interview" and mine doesn't, yet I got the interview invite, so it may not even be on your page! The wait sucks, but I'm sure you will hear soon!