GPPI in Results Database

Dinosaur7

You can get the supplement for next year here: http://finaid.georgetown.edu/apply-now/graduate/

I wouldn't worry about it now though, you only need to submit it if you decide to attend.  The exact instructions will be in the admissions packet they mail out.  If I remember right you should look on the financial award sheet that shows your scholarship $.

Edited by Azrou

Thanks Azrou!

Lacanadiense I heard they'll be making decisions "over the next few weeks" so who knows how long that could be. It looked like even when they set deadlines for themselves in prior years they didn't meet them.

It just said  "We will send out scholarship decisions in the next few weeks." It was a personal email in response to a question on 2/12.

Sorry I can't be of more help, I'm sure we'll all post once we hear anything. Fingers crossed :) 

Oh so basically same email from Jessie we all got after submitting the scholarship statements :( I was all excited! Argh thank god it is March, that means two more weeks and all the wait will be over!

So finally got my "official admission decision" in the webpage but the word funding is not mentioned anywhere, anyone else´s mentions it or that will come separately?

I emailed Jessye today to ask when to expect to hear about scholarships, and she said "it will be within the next 10 days."

I was accepted to GPPI on 2/7, received the scholarship email on 2/8, and submitted my essay on 2/12.

Are you kidding me GPPI? Just got an email that I have been awarded merit aid and my online admissions letter is updated accordingly, but it does not specify an amount! I'm jumping out of my skin here, anyone else get a specific figure online? Don't mean to be ungrateful I'm just dying to find out how realistic this is... Gah!!!

$10k scholarship over here (for the year). Glad to see anything, but hoping for more...I know in last year's thread, someone had some success negotiating with GPPI for more money. Any idea how we would go about that?

Edited by Dinosaur7

OK clearly I'm doing something wrong, how did you guys view your amounts?

Go to the applyyourself website, and check your acceptance letter. It should have an addendum with the information. Let us know how you did.

OK clearly I'm doing something wrong, how did you guys view your amounts?

Not sure if this is your issue, but keep scrolling down past the point where you think you should. It took me a second. There should be a little chart where it breaks down scholarships, assistantships, and fellowships.