UCI?

stephb343

Me neither =/

I saw one person...couple week ago? on the results board post they got an interview for the cognitive psych program.

I haven't seen any others though.

Did you apply for the PhD in psychology with a specialization in psychopathological disorders? That is the one I applied for, and I know programs like social and cognitive for example, are different areas. Some of them already have acceptances/rejections. Have you applied to any other schools in California?

I was at the UCI interview weekend for a different area.  They mentioned that the psychopathology program is a bit in flux right now - that does NOT mean that the profs in that area aren't accepting students, but currently entering students cannot choose it as a major.  I got the feeling it was a very small area, and I don't know how many people that plan to take there.  In total there were 24 of us at the interview, and they plan to take on 10 new students (though they may accept more, assuming not everyone will enroll).  This was for the Social Ecology program, not the cognitive sciences (or whatever the other area is called).