Cornell University

sheisthesmoke

Congratulations on your acceptance!  I am still waiting to hear back from Cornell myself.  Cornell is generally very good about offering excellent funding packages; however, I would wait to hear back from the other programs.  You never know how you might feel after talking to the faculty from the other programs that offer admittance.  Plus, the offer will still be there a month from now. :)

Best of luck!

Hello All, 

Who else got into Cornell? I was accepted into the English PhD. I'm seriously considering accepting without waiting to hear back from the 4 other schools I have yet to hear back from. 

I did! I know what you mean (I think). I just want to be able to visualize myself somewhere. There's also a paranoid part of me that wants to get in before they change their mind.

Greetings!  I have been accepted into the Medieval Studies program, focusing on medieval history.  I will almost certainly be accepting their offer.