Educational Psychology Applicants 2013

McPsychy

I thought I would at least start an Educational Psychology applicant thread as I am seeing alot of Ed Psych decisions on the results page. Wanted to see if some of the posters from the results page would post on here (Accepted, Rejected, etc.)

I have applied to Educational Psychology and Human Development & Family Studies Ph.D. programs.

Also, anyone applied to the Indiana University Learning and Developmental Sciences Ph.D. programs? This is any of the tracks, Learning Sciences, Educational Psychology, or Human Development? Any news yet?

Best of luck to all!!!

I was wondering where this page was! I only applied to one Ed Psych program, as I am more interested in motivation and education is only one of my fields of interest. I applied to UT-Austin's Human Development, Culture, & Learning Sciences program, specializing in Learning Sciences. I dont know what the typical response rate is, but from what UT's website says for this particular area is that decisions will not be made until April. It also appears that they do not interview, which I thought was pretty strange. Is this common for this specialty?