Another Annoying "Chance Me" Thread

Sorry everyone for posting yet another chance-me thread (I know there's already and insane amount of them on the forums) but if anyone out there wouldn't mind reading just one more, I would appreciate your thoughts. Not that it would do a whole lot for me at this point but offer a little peace of mind while I wait out responses from programs.

My main concern is Chapel Hill's City and Regional Planning program. I would like to think that I at least have a fighting chance since it's my top choice.

Here are my stats:

CGPA: 3.41

MGPA: 3.80

GPA Last 60 Hours: 3.60

Major: Psychology 

GRE: 158/150/4.5 (quant is a little below average, unfortunately...hope this doesn't hurt me too much)

Experience: Undergrad thesis, 2.5 years research experience, which included running sessions independently, 1 year internship shadowing the planning inspector in my hometown (going to town council meetings, compiling departmental docs, etc), semester long internship at a small business incubator

So assuming a good statement of purpose and excellent letters of rec (1 from thesis adviser, 1 from the head of the lab I conducted my research in and another from a respected professor in the psychology department whom I know very well) any idea of my chances with Chapel Hill?

Again, this is more to ease my nerves (even if it is a false sense of security since nothing with grad admissions is 100% predictable)...I am interested to know what others in the planning field think. Thanks!

I think your credentials seem solid, and I think the internship with the planning department is a key indicator that you are serious about going into the field. I also did my first BA in Psyc. PM me and we can explore this further off the boards if you want.