Erasmus Mundus

Hey,

Can anyone experienced comment on this program?

http://www.emtccm.org/tccm-em/

In short, its a Masters degree specialized in theoretical chemistry; I got in with no scolarship ( reserve). fee is ~ 6000 euros.

I get to chose between KU leuven; Universite Paul Sabater; U. Porto;Universidade autonoma de Madrid;University of Groningen

as one of my co-ordinating institutions.

Specific questions :

Is one of the above unis recommended ahead of any of the others?

What are my chances of getting into a top 10 school for a PhD. assuming that i do well in the course?

Thanks

Erasmus mundus is not very well known in the US, and due to money shortages the quality has slipped! From those unis however leuven is a very good school! Madrid is ok but is not the best for sciences, can't really speak for the rest

Erasmus mundus is not very well known in the US, and due to money shortages the quality has slipped! From those unis however leuven is a very good school! Madrid is ok but is not the best for sciences, can't really speak for the rest

Hey,

Do you say Leuven is a good school from the ranking  or is it some other reason?

Both KU Leuven and University of Groningen are traditionally strong universities, and hence recommended ahead of others. After them comes Paul Sabatier University.
Don't know much about University of Porto and Autonomous University of Madrid.

Congratulations, by the way  :)