NYU and NYC/NJ area schools

Well it's a no go from Hofstra for me, first sign of life from NY schools,hopefully the rest will follow...sooner rather than later would be nice!!

It's crazy that you haven't been accepted anywhere yet and haven't heard back from so many....you applied to a lot of schools!

Well it's a no go from Hofstra for me, first sign of life from NY schools,hopefully the rest will follow...sooner rather than later would be nice!!

Hey Hopeful, 

That really sucks. I haven't even heard back from them yet, I don't know if that is a good or bad sign! 

The wait for Seton hall is getting to me. It's last NY/NJ region school I'm waiting for. I think I'm gonna be wait listed or rejected because accepted people received a phone call so long ago :/ Have you heard anything (those who applied)? I rather get it over with lol

I haven't heard anything from them. I've gotten a couple of emails about sending them syllabi for courses and that kind of thing, but I was getting those emails while seeing acceptances showing up on the results board. So I can't tell if that means they're still working on going through applications... or that the remainder of us are waitlisted/rejected. I guess we'll in theory find out eventually!

The wait for Seton hall is getting to me. It's last NY/NJ region school I'm waiting for. I think I'm gonna be wait listed or rejected because accepted people received a phone call so long ago :/ Have you heard anything (those who applied)? I rather get it over with lol
i am so anxious to hear back from them too -- i applied in early December and they emailed me asking for 2 syllabi over a month ago. Trying not to fear the worst! I feel the same though, i would rather get it over with! Best of luck to you guys!!

Also I am guessing we won't have the possibility to hear from Seton Hall again until monday at the earliest because they are probably closed today and tomorrow for the catholic holidays

Admittedly Seton Hall is a little on the expensive side for me.... so it's kind of gone down on the list of schools I'm anxious to hear from haha. I'm hoping that once April 1st hits a bunch of schools will start notifying!

I'm not sure how they are doing their notification process in general, but I received a phone call on 3/21. I just got my official letter today in the mail and the deposit is due on April 5th. I hope you get good news soon!

Also I am guessing we won't have the possibility to hear from Seton Hall again until monday at the earliest because they are probably closed today and tomorrow for the catholic holidays

It does seem likely that they are closed. During the application process, they were very easy for me to get in touch with. However, I called a couple times today with no response and my e-mail from last week has not been answered yet.

It does seem likely that they are closed. During the application process, they were very easy for me to get in touch with. However, I called a couple times today with no response and my e-mail from last week has not been answered yet.

SHU is definitely closed and classes resume on Tuesday according to my friend who is attending the school.

Unfortunately I feel like those of us still waiting to hear from Hunter aren't going to get good news. I guess we'll see though. It'd be nice to just hear one way or another though!

Unfortunately I feel like those of us still waiting to hear from Hunter aren't going to get good news. I guess we'll see though. It'd be nice to just hear one way or another though!

Agree.  I hate the waiting...

Anyone else apply to Stockton,saw some posts on the results board,but I haven't heard anything yet!

Haven't heard anything yet either, although the website says "decision made." Last I heard they said decisions would be out the first week of April so it will probably come in the mail any day now.

Haven't heard anything yet either, although the website says "decision made." Last I heard they said decisions would be out the first week of April so it will probably come in the mail any day now.
My status still says "Complete-Ready for Review," did you interview with them?

My status still says "Complete-Ready for Review," did you interview with them?

Mine also says that. I don't know what it means that ours don't say decisions are made haha.

Who knows lol....we're you interviewed??

Nope, I actually didn't know they did interviews. To be honest, I recently knocked Stockton out of my list of schools I'm considering, so if a rejection is coming that's really fine. I'm a little concerned about their accreditation standing (with ASHA listing them as an "accreditation candidate"), and I also recently realized that their program is a full 2 and a half years plus both summers. I'm ok with programs including summers, but I really don't like the idea of the full extra semester for a school that I'm a little iffy on to begin with.

I've found it interesting that multiple posters kept talking about Stockton being political on the results board though.... I don't even know what that means exactly, but it's weird it kept being said!