Master or Work?

(Disclaimer: I'm not Canadian, and not specifically familiar with the current Canadian job market beyond what I read in The Economist.)

It looks like you're in, from your signature. How long does the Master's take? Will you be funded, or have to take it on loans? And how much does the Master's improve your chance of getting a job?

How long does the Master's take? Will you be funded, or have to take it on loans? And how much does the Master's improve your chance of getting a job?

It takes on average 2 years full-time. My McGill prof. mentioned funding 10K-20K CND per I don't know what period (but I guess he wasn't sure because the project I chose was a new one?). Possible TA work was mentioned. From what I remember, Quebec tuition is one of the lowest in America, which is good. Some job postings say master/phd applicants are preferred, but during my 2 internships I found graduate studies aren't that useful.

Maybe I should try to do it part-time (if I can find a job, yeah)? I don't wanna be too busy though...