Oregon 2013

ylimer

University of Oregon? I'm wait listed and my application status hasn't changed. I know when you're rejected it will change to admission declined, and when accepted it should say something like recommended to graduate school for admission. The admissions secretary for my department said initial acceptances went out, and admitted students have until April 15 to respond. Then they fill in any openings from the wait list. I don't know if it works the same for soc, but I hope that helps.

Yes, University of Oregon. Did they tell you about the waitlist? Did you get an email or call? I keep checking waiting for a status change, but nothing. I guess I'll keep assuming I'm on the waitlist, because it feels better than they just forgot about me.

I emailed the department admissions secretary to ask if admission decisions went out. She let me know they had, and that she wasn't able to get my application into the on time pile. (I applied late, so knew this was likely.) she told me not to give up, and I would likely be waiting until April 15 for a final decision.