California SLP programs with SPRING admissions?

Can anyone let me know of any schools that have spring admissions for SLP in california, or wherever. I so far know of fullerton and fresno.

Thank you! :D

I know Fullerton suspended Spring '13 admissions.. I don't know if this is going to be a permanent move (I hear rumors that other programs are going to be/already doing the same thing), but as of now it's unavailable.. =\

I think I'll probably rent a car, as I also want to drive around and look at neighborhoods while I'm there.

You could probably get a cab or a Super Shuttle to your hotel, but I'm not very familiar with the area either.

I'm visiting on April 12th (pending confirmation), but I'll be driving. Hotel the night before, drive around to look at neighborhoods during the evening before and during the day. Best piece of advice I got when previously apartment-hunting was "drive by at night."

On 3/14/2013 at 1:37 PM, tlsstc said:

Hi Katieliz, I only got the $1000 also (which I discovered at 3am - stupid of me to check my email when I wake up in the middle of the night).  I wonder if that really is everything or if department awards still need to be given out, and it seems a couple awards are not avail until after acceptance.  It might be worth it to email Ina if that is going to be a deal-breaker for you.

Yeah, that's what i'm wondering, too. It wouldn't be a deal-breaker, since I think i'd be able to get in-state tuition for the 2nd year, which would help a lot. I'm also hoping to apply for a GA/TA position, but I think we have to enroll before we can do that?