Hearing back from Harvard

charmquark

I saw a bunch of people posting on the results board, wondering if today's the day that we'll hear back about the master's program.

I emailed HGSE this morning. I'll post here if they share any info.

Nice to know other people are out there tingling with anticipation too.

I saw a bunch of people posting on the results board, wondering if today's the day that we'll hear back about the master's program.

I emailed HGSE this morning. I'll post here if they share any info.

Nice to know other people are out there tingling with anticipation too.

Hello Charmquark, where did you find the posting board? May we share a URL link? Thank you!

Peace!

I just found this site last night as I anxiously searched to find any info on HGSE admissions. I am so ready to know, as we all are! I heard good news from Stanford a few days ago, but Harvard is where I really want to be. I hope that they don't make us wait until next week. It is nice to know that there are others out there just as anxious! Good Luck to you all!

I am in the Language and Literacy EdM program. I applied for the EdD program but was offered the master's instead. Anyway, I am still so excited that I can have the chance to be part of Harvard! :P

Yet, what I am wondering is that I am also admitted to an EdD program at Columbia TC. If you were me, which program would you accept, the EdM at HGSE or the EdD at TC? Thank you for giving me some advice!!!

Congrats to all!

Hi all,

Congrats to those who are admitted. I am actually on the waitlist of MA in Int'l Education Policy. Just wondering if there are chances to be off that waitlist? If so, what should I do? Harvard is my dream school and I really wish to go. Would love to hear about your advice.

Thanks,