UT - Austin

Slptobewee, do you know where you are accepting yet? Also, did you do your undergrad at UT? There is a Facebook page for accepted UT students, and only 9 members...just trying to get a feel for anyone who has an idea about how many UT undergrads are accepting/declining UT offers.

I'm surprised they are anticipating so much movement on the wait-list...I am pretty close to making a final decision, but I don't know what I will do if I get a late offer!  Good luck to those of you who are hoping for wait-list admittance!  

Eihpos, it's probably because they don't tell us anything about money!

Makes sense!  I guess I don't think about it too much because the schools I have been accepted to don't tell you anything right away either!  

There was a post last year on April 16th that someone got in off UT's waitlist, so I'm hoping we hear tomorrow.

Congrats eihpos!!!! I was also accepted off the wait list! I panicked when I saw the email and paced around for 15 minutes before I could get myself to open it! 

Thank you, congrats to you too!  I opened it right away because I was absolutely not expecting an acceptance!  I'm still feeling lightheaded!

Oh and Eihpos, I initially accepted my offer at Texas State on the 15th, but will definitely be telling them I am attending UT now. I've read that this is somewhat frowned upon, but acceptable. So, you should tell PSU, "No hard feelings, but I want to be a Longhorn!!!"

Congratulations you guys!  If you're not already there, come on over to the group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/366427273474815/

This one will work for you even if you don't have a UT email address, but eventually we'll move back over to the closed group within UT austin and you'll need a utexas.edu extension for that

Ughhh so exciting but I can't decide!  Do any of you currently go to UT and would you be willing to chat about what you know of the program?  If so please let me know, thanks!!

I'm at UT.  Not everybody in the FB group has decided, so you're welcome to join and scroll through the conversations to see if what you're looking for is there.