University of Minnesota, Chemical Engineering Fall2013

azazaz

Hi. I have applied to University of Minnesota, Chemical Engineering PhD 2013 Program. Last week I got an e-mail notifying me that I am on waitlist. Do I have chances to get an offer? Is there anybody who is not going to admit their offer? Please, can you answer and give me a hope. [P.S. I hope I will be there in August]

Hi there,

I got wait listed there as well on 3/11. I'm in the same boat. I emailed them today about position on the wait list but they have not responded yet. Best of luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...

I have an acceptance from UMN (full scholarship). However, I have decided not to go there. I'll be letting them know by tonight. I'm sure there'll be others like me who've decided this late. You should know soon if you'll be accepted or not.

Good luck :)

I applied UMN as well. However, I haven't received any information from UMN, either waitlist or rejection. does this mean I am rejected? It is so strange.