Radio Silence from Gtown MSFS. Anyone heard anything?

I'm with you on MSFS. I was struck by the fact that I received no email from them indicating that my application was complete or when to expect a decision. I don't think its worth reading into, but I do wonder if they've gotten hit, along with most other schools out there, with an increase in apps this years. That said, they've been pretty consistent about only throwing one date out there: April 1. In an email from early January about an online chat re MSFS they mentioned: "Our target date to mail out all decision letters is April 1st"

I spoke with someone from the admissions staff and was told that after about a week or so, the online application system was not updated. I was concerned about a possible missing recommendation, and she said that unless you get an email from the admin office indicating an incomplete app, you should be fine.

I called the admissions office and it seemed like I got the typical, well-rehearsed response from a grad student that they will be mailing out decisions 3rd week of March. And I, too, haven't received one email from them except for thanking me for submitting my online payment. So, I guess we shouldn't worry? But has anyone been accepted/rejected/waitlisted at all to MSFS and SPP? (I applied to both)

Speaking of not hearing from peeps, what about Elliott? Seems like 2-3 people have received emails saying they're "likely to admitted". What school sends out emails like that? Kinda strange...and if I didn't receive an email like that, then, should I assume Rejection?

D-day is near! We should be hearing early next week based on that statement.

On Elliott, that does not mean you were rejected. I received the email and I think it was a way to let a wave of applicants know about scholarship opps. I don't think they have sent out any official admits.

Last year Georgetown (the SSP) didn't send out information by email, but only py post. I guess it doesn't make a big difference for US-based applicants, but it does drag the waiting out for people overseas.

Yeah they told me they will be mailing it out the third week of March, which means they may mail it out as late as Friday. So we may not hear til next week. But yes, he said via snail mail. Hopefully, he was being truthful!