ASU - Financial Aid

Hey All,

Is anyone familiar with ASU's financial aid department policies? I have been told that to even receive a financial aid offering I must first register for classes (in order to register for classes, I must submit immunization records). I think that's an unusual and a bit backwards policy.

I haven't decided if I will attend ASU. Financial aid offerings are a big factor in my final decision, as is the case with many applicants. Also, I don't feel completely comfortable sending shot records to a place I'm not positive I'm attending.

Thank you.

Yes, it's pretty backwards. Now, when you say email the department, are you referring to the fin aid department or the program department? I was told the above by fin aid representatives. 

Edited by beajae

Yes, that is true. I'm referring to the aid that is offered via the fin aid office as a result of completing the FAFSA.  Some schools award need-based scholarships (even at the graduate level) based on FAFSA information.

Good Luck!

Edited by beajae