What is the minimum grade required by ASHA for prerequisites?

Does anyone know the minimum grade required by ASHA for CSD prerequisites and other prerequisites (physical science, social sciences, math, etc). Is it the same minimum grade? If anyone has a link to this info on ASHA's website, I'd be very grateful!

Does anyone know the minimum grade required by ASHA for CSD prerequisites and other prerequisites (physical science, social sciences, math, etc). Is it the same minimum grade? If anyone has a link to this info on ASHA's website, I'd be very grateful!

I can't find anything on the ASHA site, but several school programs' state that coursework must be a C or above.

The USU Facebook folks were talking about this a few days ago, and I think as long as it was a pass, the general Ed grade minimums were up to each university. Some people took chem as pass/fail, I think, but I could be wrong.

I have seen some with a 3.0, or B. 

Oh yeah, right after I posted, I saw Adelphi's requirements. Applicants are only allowed one C in their prereqs in order to matriculate.

It's best to check with the specific program.

Thank you! Most of my CSD prerequisites are A's but I had one really bad semester during which a close family member died, and I got a B- in one of my CSD courses. I was wondering if there were general guidelines set by ASHA, but it seems like each school is different. I'm hoping that I can talk my way out of having to take that course again.