Jump to content

Still waiting on Brandeis and Tufts

Recommended Posts

Is anyone still waiting to hear back from Brandeis or Tufts?

Rejections, waitlists, and acceptances have been posted for both. I contacted the DGS from Tufts and she said that if you haven't heard anything that means your application is still under review. Although I have a great and all too tempting offer at OSU, I am considering staying in the Boston area because of my fiance's job. The waiting to find out whether I'll have to make him move is driving me crazy.

Am I the only one who has not been notified?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Tufts

It's probably not looking too good. Their open house for admitted students is next Wednesday, and their DGS has been very email-happy since late February.

Good luck, though--maybe you'll hear great news very soon! (And congrats on Ohio State!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks Scarlett for the info. I really appreciate you sharing what you know. I did not know about the Open House being so soon. As much as I wanted to stay in New England, OSU has a great program and is offering me competitive funding so it looks like we'll be moving to the Midwest... unless a comparable fellowship and acceptance comes from Tufts or Brandeis before the 15th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use