UCSD MAE M.S. applicants

TransferFunction

I am also waiting to hear back, they seem to be slowest out of the UC system and comparable schools.  If their CS decision timeline is any indication compared to other schools, I'm afraid we'll be waiting until May...

I am also waiting to hear back, they seem to be slowest out of the UC system and comparable schools.  If their CS decision timeline is any indication compared to other schools, I'm afraid we'll be waiting until May...

I think that honor would go to Santa Barbara :D

I received an admit email from UCSD on the 4th. 

Does anyone know anything about Berkeley's MS applicants if they haven't heard anything at this point. Should I assume a rejection? 

@TransferFunction

Yes

Don't know what to think anymore, I've seen acceptance and rejections on the results page and historically they should have released all decisions already...

Well, their FAQ says results for m.s. ate expected to be out April through June so they are still consisting us. It's a good thing we haven't heard back because there have been a lot more rejections than admits so looks like their slowly weeding out people while sending acceptances for higher qualified candidates.

So I got my decision and it was a rejection. It was a weird one because I had just sent them an emailing asking for an update. Seems that I may have pushed them into rejecting me as my email want the nicest and best worded email. Anyways, good luck to the rest who are waiting to hear back.