University of North Texas

Amandawray23 So I guess rejections have actually been sent out I was under the impression that they hasn't sent out rejections yet. Thanks for letting us know SKK013 and goodluck wherever you decide to go! :)

Amandawray23 So I guess rejections have actually been sent out I was under the impression that they hasn't sent out rejections yet. Thanks for letting us know SKK013 and goodluck wherever you decide to go! :)

I called today, they said that not all acceptances and wait lists have been sent out and they will be within the next week. Which wasnt extremely helpful, b.c they obviously need to tell you by the 15th.

I called and they said the same! This is stressful! Amandawray23 were the applicants who were rejected notified by postal mail or email? Seems as though acceptances are being sent via email.

They were notified by e-mail! 

Just got an email that I am waitlisted, says they had over 400 applicants this year and a long wait list. ggggggrrrrreat.

I just got wait listed also... I'm sure we got the same e-mail. I'm so incredibly upset right now.

I just got wait listed also... I'm sure we got the same e-mail. I'm so incredibly upset right now.

Me too  :unsure: . I'm sorry!    I was hoping I wouldn't but I didn't have great stats... or GRE score at least :\ still bummed.

Edited by amandawray23