Fletcher's Peers

CreamTea

I noticed that Fletcher's enrollment form lists the following schools when asking students where they intend to enroll instead of Fletcher:

SIPA
Elliot
MSFS
Kennedy
SAIS
WWS
Yale Center for Intl and Area studies
Other

Are you surprised that AU isn't up there with GWU? Maryland SPP is not on the list either.

I just wanted to point it out since I found it interesting. 

In my case, I applied to 6 schools and 5 are from this list. The only one that isn't is LKY school in Singapore. 

Funny that you said that because I was kind of laughing at the same thing when I was declining my offer from Fletcher and they asked which other school I chose instead. It is kind of random that GW is up there and AU isn't because they are definitely very similar in terms of quality, but I don't think you can read that much into it. But it is a funny "rebuke" of AU nevertheless.

I applied to eight schools and AU and Korbel are the only ones not on the list (and I'm positive AU shouldn't be lumped together with Korbel; like I said, GW and AU are nearly identical in terms of "overall" quality with some of AU's concentrations being stronger than GW's and vice versa).

Edited by JFactor

Strange that Harris is not up there either...

It looks like the list is just IR schools. While WWS and HKS are policy programs, a lot of people go to those schools to focus on international issues.

Edited by ridofme