Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Its possible. If you have strong math background from another discipline such as engineering, physics, and of course math, etc then you may get a conditional admit.

 

The condition being that complete intermediate micro and intermediate macro before starting your graduate coursework. I was a business major with enough math, GRE and intermediate macro so I recieved a conditional admit to an MA in Econ at an ok program. I took intermediate micro in the summer before classes started and I was off and running. 

 

Im now finishing up my MA and have been accepted to a PhD with funding. So just research the programs you're interested in and you should be good to go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use