USC MSW March 15 Deadline Applicants

Maddy214

Hello everyone! I know it's only been a month and a week for applicants who applied to USC by the March 15 deadline BUT has anyone heard back yet?

Accepted? Rejected? Anything?

Anxiety is killing me lol perhaps because its the only school I applied to

Vent with me and keep me updated :)

I've been told mine will be "mailed" today. I applied to the San Diego Academic Center and I know they're still accepting applicants. And Since she said mailed, I'm unclear if she means physically mailed or emailed. Anyone with any insights?

Basically I emailed her after I found out I was in final review. I asked when I should check back with her so I'm not being a pest. Her response was that my admissions decision will be mailed today. I've asked for clarification on whether she means snail mail or email... I've heard people are getting acceptance emails and such, rather than snail mail.

And yeah, I applied to VAC last year and got rejected - and I'm fairly sure of why that happened. So I improved my application and decided to go for the local school (even though it's a commute for me), figuring the application numbers would be lower and thus, I'd have a better shot. I'll let you know when I hear anything. But I'm right there with you. Total pins and needles. 

The school of social work sends the email before admissions even has the decision. I basically ended up first calling USC admissions, who said a decision hadn't been made on me yet. The I called the MSW admissions and he told me he'd be sending an email within a half hour. So ultimately, it came first via email, and then, once admissions processes it, they send it all out in the mail.

• 1 year later...