Helppp

jly

So... I have been admitted into Pitt for Security Policy and AU SIS for International Politics. My original idea was to go ahead and do Int Politics and SIS with a concentration in Int Security which is what I was admitted for. What I am quickly realizing though is that I should be in the US Foreign Policy track at SIS. I have also applied to GWU for Security Policy Studies which is the program I would attend if admitted. Assuming AU and Pitt are my only options, do you guys think they would let me switch to the other program, even if it were after a semester?

Yes, they would. However, you could still do USFP as an international politics student - you'd take 12 credits of international security coursework and 9 credits of USFP coursework, which is effectively not much of a difference at all, considering some USFP classes (such as those on national security policy/strategy) could be counted as international security classes, essentially meaning you'd have classes that cover both count towards one or the other.