Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MA in English Studies/Freie Universität

Recommended Posts

http://www.fu-berlin.de/en/studium/studienorganisation/bewerbung/link-bewerbung-master/index.html it says you're supposed to apply through this uni-assist thing to verify your degree.

I never had to send anything to German schools. You usually need to bring your official transcript / degree when you enroll and have it verified there in person. However, I think the uni-assist route might obviate the need for that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.