Graduate Program questions!

I posted this in another place on the forum but i havent gotten any responses, so lets try again!

I am emailing schools that I am looking into and was wonderin what would be some good questions to ask them? I do not want to get an email that tells me to "look online" when clearly i have.

Thanks you guys!

I posted this in another place on the forum but i havent gotten any responses, so lets try again!

I am emailing schools that I am looking into and was wonderin what would be some good questions to ask them? I do not want to get an email that tells me to "look online" when clearly i have.

Thanks you guys!

Well it really depends. Do you have any questions that AREN'T answered in their online info? Most programs post FAQs or similar items. If you do have different questions, then ask those!

^Ditto what jmarti said.

I think that it might be more beneficial to visit schools in person if possible. Many schools have open houses in the fall or will allow you to schedule an appointment to tour the department.

Do you mean good questions to ask on the interview??

You can ask about externship placements, how many people pass praxis, what types of help do they give you finding a cfy...there are lots of questions!