Writing connected publication in journal and conference in CV

Adip

Hello,
I published a journal paper published and presented the same paper in a connected conference. The publishers of the journal had organized a conference and I presented the same paper there. How to write this in CV? Under publication section, I can write details of published paper in journal. So, should I make a section 'Referred Conference Presentation' and write the same publication? Also, is it OK to write same paper under two headings? Please help me.

You can write the same publication under 2 different headings. I would do something like this:

Publications

Name, etc, etc, year, etc.

Conferences

"Presentation title" <- publication title

- Overall conference title <- journal name symposium

When there are more items under each heading, they don't look as repetitive.

^ yep.

You presented at a conference and you have a published paper. You can list both of those accomplishments on your CV. Headings may vary by field and how many other entries are on your CV but if these are the main two, you can have "publications" and "presentations" (or add "peer-reviewed/refereed" as you suggest). The formatting of the entries should follow the standards in your field. In mine, entries for presentations and papers look similar -  Last name, First name. Year. Title of Paper/Talk. Details of Journal/Conference.