Does anyone know of any schools offering online CSD/SLP courses?

Hey guys. I didn't get into grad school for Speech Pathology, so I gotta try again! I'm out of field (Linguistics, but have taken many related classes) and would like to take more CSD courses. Do you know of any universities that offer online courses for non-degree seeking students?

I was initially looking for two specific classes: "Audiological Rehabilitation" and "Language Disorders." I need to have those courses down by Summer 2014 in order to reapply to UF, but now I'm thinking I don't even want to reapply there. I need to broaden my horizons.

While looking for the above classes, USF told me they aren't available (for non-degree seeking students) and FSU appears to only have an online masters program (and these are undergrad courses). I'm looking into Utah State and it looks okay.

Does anyone know of any more distance learning programs? Thank you :D

Do you have any idea of where you'd like to apply instead? If you do, it's worth checking if those programs will offer classes like that. 

I know ENMU offers a lot of those classes online. 

Yay! I don't even know right now. I have like 232323 things to do and my mind is a bit cloudy. I will look into ENMU. Thank you!

I applied to places in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, and North Carolina. I always liked those places, but now I'm thinking.. Should I just go somewhere completely different like Boston or New York??? I don't know. Maybe I need to change things up a bit.

Just FYI, "audiological rehab" might also be called "aural rehab" and they're the same thing.  I did all my pre-reqs with Longwood Univ (which is in Virginia, out of state = $$$).  Took language dev, phonetics, A&P, intro to audiology, and neurology; Two exceptions: articulation disorders (currently online with USU) and I am getting aural rehab with my grad school for the Fall online, but I could have taken that with USU as well.  Have heard good things about all of the places offering online pre-req courses, so I really don't think you can go wrong.  Tuition cost is the biggest differentiating factor.  

A starting point to finding the university you want to take with -- try ASHA edfind for all online masters programs -- many of those offer pre-reqs through the online forum as well.  Longwood doesn't have proctored exams (And they make up for it by the content / coursework -- much more than what I have to do with USU, but USU has proctored, more high-stakes exams; depends on your learning / testing style).  

Oh -- and if you want to apply to UNC CH, make sure all pre-req courses are complete at the time of your application.  Seriously, that's the only reason my app was rejected.  I really liked another university better, but it still makes me sad, since it is my alma mater for both bachelors and previous masters degree!! South Carolina is more flexible on pre-reqs since they offer all pre-reqs during the summer sessions prior to the Fall.  I am an NC native and I can boast about the GREAT weather we have in NC, and the proximity to the coast and the mountains... a little something for everyone.  Several universities to choose from in NC as well.  SC only has 2 ASHA-accredited universities, so there is a high number of applicants for only ~60 spots between the two universities; additionally SC State is technically a MSI (or HBCU), so the applicants may be drawn to the more well-known campus in Columbia, aka very competitive applicant pool.

You also asked about distance ed programs -- again, that ASHA edfind -- online masters program search -- should give you a lot of results.  Western Kentucky, East Carolina, South Carolina, Nova Southeastern, and James Madison U are just a few on the eastern half of the US I recall right now.  They will all have different requirements of "on campus" time -- as little as none, and could be as much as a summer session.  Just some things to consider.  

Best of luck with your journey -- it's TOTALLY worth it!!