Jump to content

Stanford Admission Decision


Recommended Posts

I applied to 6 different schools for Fall 2013, after securing a scholarship in my home country, which will sponsor my MSc and PhD in any of the 25 best universities of the world. I applied to MIT, Michigan, Berkeley, Toronto, Stanford and Imperial. I got rejections from the first 4 schools listed, a conditional (but now unconditional) offer from Imperial and no news from Stanford. I am more interested in Stanford University than Imperial but every time I do a mail to the contact person at Stanford, she doesn't acknowledge nor reply my mails.

A friend of mine that got admitted to the same department (Civil and Environmental Engineering) at Stanford last Fall told me he got his admission offer a month before start of lecture after several unattended-to mails. Although, he's being sponsored by his parents so it was easy for him to drop the offer he initially had from Toronto for the one of Stanford. Now, I don't know what I should do to hasten up the decision. I don't even know if I've been forgotten and I don't want to do anything that could jeopardise my chances of being admitted.

But at the same time, I need to tender my admission offer to the scholarship board ASAP in order to complete all paperwork and sign the necessary bond.

Someone, please advise me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.