Help! Paper just accepted for conference but limited time for edits

A newbie here... just graduated with my master's a few weeks back, and I submitted a 30 page paper based on my 150 page thesis to a conference. Just found out it was accepted and I am presenting for 15 min. One of the peer reviewers had some significant suggestions for changes and I would like to incorporate them, but the due date for edits and modifications is in four days. I'm entering a PhD program this fall, my new school is paying for me to attend the conference and is very supportive, but everyone in my new department is in tenure reviews right now... and not available to help. What do I do? Attempt to incorporate the changes at the risk of not being done in time, or leave as is? Anyone here experience in this area?

Email and ask for an extension. I've never been denied when I asked for one. Then start making changes, start with small ones so you have something to submit in four days in case you have to. Then depending on what you hear back from the organizers, try for larger changes.