Anybody else with no acceptances OR rejections?

was1984

I still haven't gotten a single acceptance or rejection. Maybe that's better than having a bunch of rejections, but still the complete absence of knowledge is KILLING me.

I'm an M.S. applicant in E.E. I know I would be later than most, but seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Anyone else in my boat?

dont be afraid to take some initiative. email your schools ONCE and inquire about your status. a lot of us on this forum have done exactly that. some schools will respond. some might not. some may tell you vague details, other schools might email back an acceptance or rejection right away.

i emailed and was told of 3 rejections, a bunch of unofficial waitlists/pending, and only one school didnt respond.

dont be afraid to take some initiative. email your schools ONCE and inquire about your status. a lot of us on this forum have done exactly that. some schools will respond. some might not. some may tell you vague details, other schools might email back an acceptance or rejection right away.

I would, but:

One school told me I'd get my acceptance status by today. Didn't happen. I may email them next week.

The rest of my schools explicitly asked us not to email them regarding status, and that we would be notified by email as soon as a decision is made. The interesting thing here is that one of my schools has changed my status online to "decision made" without telling me what that decision is. This is since Wednesday. I'm assuming I've got a rejection packet in the mail from this one, despite their promise to email us.

same here..one school website says "please be patient especially through february and march"..the application closing date was January 15th....

the other school's application due date wasnt until february 15th so I'm not feeling too inpatient with them....