Medical speech pathology

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew of grad programs that are known for preparing students well for medical speech pathology (specialty tracks, hospital placements, etc). Preferable in the Midwest but any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks and good luck to all!

The University of Illinois, where I'm attending this Fall, offers a "medical only" option that enables you to pursue two medical internships instead of the typical one school, one hospital.  It's one of the reasons I applied there.

The University of Washington has a medical track. Vanderbilt does not advertise themselves as such, but their clinic director said during my visit that she considers the program to be more medically-oriented.

I think looking for a program associated with a med school would be a good bet. Besides Vanderbilt, Rush, MGH, and New York Medical College come to mind, but there are a lot out there!

• 4 weeks later...