School changing names?

So this seems random but I received an email today notifying me that the Seton Hall Whitehead School of Diplomacy (where I will be entering in the fall) will be removing the Whitehead name from the school.  As the school is usually referred to as the Whitehead School...does this bode bad for me?  The school?  Can it effect me in any way?  I thought it was pretty shady that they didn't send any prior notice until the email.  Any input?

what is the new name?  Was there any explanation as to why?  For right now just change your resume and wait for more news.  I dont think it is a big deal unless there was some sort of scandal with the namesake

Thanks for the reply!  There isn't a new name at all and the only thing I have seen about it at all was the random email I got about it.  I guess as of now it is just called the Seton Hall School of Diplomacy.  I haven't heard of any scandals at all but who knows.

It might not even be a "scandal", it could be as mundane as the school wanting to rebrand itself, or perhaps whatever body (school Senate? Board of Governors?) that named it Whitehead in the first place put a time limit on how long it would honour the name and the time limit is simply up. Or, perhaps they are hoping to line up a new donor so they are removing the old name so that a new donor can envision his/her name there in place. Probably not a big deal!