Existential/humanistic (ROgerian) PSY PhD programs

Psykir

Need your advice, colleagues.

I found out a few programs with such emphasis (or at least having some members of Faculty, interested in it).

Can you advice me some? Important note: I need 'normal' programs - accrediated and with full funding (I'm an international applicant - funding is vital) - so Saybrok, unfortunately, doesn't suit

I found: Duquesne PhD

Fordham PhD

COlumbia TC (have 2 Profs)

U of Maryland (Have one prof)

Edited by Psykir

Just wanted to note that Fordham does NOT offer full-funding, and I'm pretty sure that Columbia TC does not either. In terms of finding programs that suit your interest, I've been told that it's best to find research articles that fit your interest, look up the authors and then see what institutions they work at. Good luck!

I recently attended the APA Humanistic Psychology Division annual conference and a lot of the students there were from Pacifica University (Santa Barbara, CA) which is also where the conference was held. It is a graduate school. Another you may want to look into City University in Seattle, WA. Are you going for your bachelors, master's, or Ph.D.?