CSUEB

lcant00

A friend called and spoke to Lyn, she said not all the letters have gone out, she said between both programs they were mailing out 4-600 letters.  The last of the letters would be mailed out the the end of the month.  That was the extent of the information given. She did not mention if accepted or declined, only that everyone would be responded to by mail.

I've not heard myself, however two in my class group have been accepted, they received their letters last Fri.  They said their mycsueb has not changed still shows as being reviewed.

Hope this helps as we all run to the mail box each day.

Thank you! That makes me feel better! At least we know not all of the letters have gone out yet. And even those who were accepted, their status online still says under review. There is still hope :) good luck to everyone! 

Got my rejection letter in the mail today. Had no idea there were only 80 spots--that's crazy! Anyway, I'm totally okay with it since I already accepted admission to my top choice program. Hope others have luck with this school if it was their top choice! 

Got a phone call the day after I received my rejection letter offering me a spot that opened up. Apparently, I was next in line for admission.

Anyway, if you got a rejection letter, you might still hear from CSUEB. They took long enough making decisions, I'm sure there are other people that chose to go elsewhere which will allow for other people to attend. Good luck everyone!