undergraduate grade and PhD

Expendier

Hi every one,

I'm new here and I have a question. I graduated from faculty of medicine from Egypt with 70% grade score and I think it's not high. And the problem that during the first 3 years my scores was low ( around 64 %) and these are the basic science years, and during the last 3 years my score was 75 % and these are the clinical years. The question is, are I have a chance to apply for a PhD in Cell and Molecular biology? and what should I do to maximize my chances? I didn't start to prepare for GRE yet  and I can give it more time to score high, I love math btw. 

Thanks in advance :) 

Score high on the gre, have excellent letters of reference, write a great statement of interest/personal statement/etc, contact profs at places you want to study and get their input, and if it comes up explain your apparent weakness and what happened.

Apply to schools that only calculate your last 2 years of study rather than your overall GPA for the entire degree to give yourself the best possible chances of getting in.