For those who have retaken the GRE...

C&C

Did you see an improvement in your scores? What did you do differently?

My biggest difference is that I'm giving myself a lot more study time. Hopefully studying daily for a month will do it for me.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I am retaking the exam end of August. I have seen an increase in my practice scores. In addition to my old materials (Kaplan), I am using Manhattan and Magoosh. I've given myself more time than previously and Magoosh/Manhattan are by far superior material to Kaplan, so I think that has a lot to do with it. I still have a fear that come test day, I will get the same score....

Looks like we're in the same boat! I'm taking mine Aug 21st, and I came across the Manhattan prep too. I still use Magoosh, but I'm turning more towards my books this time instead of the computer. I'm also terrified that I'll get the same score or....do worse! "The horror! The horror!"

Best of luck to you!

Looks like we're in the same boat! I'm taking mine Aug 21st, and I came across the Manhattan prep too. I still use Magoosh, but I'm turning more towards my books this time instead of the computer. I'm also terrified that I'll get the same score or....do worse! "The horror! The horror!"

Best of luck to you!

Great minds think alike. I will be taking the exam on August 21st as well! GOOD LUCK!

• 2 weeks later...